Black Bean & Corn Salad
Black Bean and Corn Salad is a great summer side dish using fresh garden staples like corn, peppers and tomatoes! This make ahead dish is perfect to feed a large crowd!
- 15 oz Canned Black Beans- Rinsed and Drained
- 15 oz Canned Corn (could use 2-3 ears fresh, cooked corn)
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Pepper- Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno (small)- Seeded and Chopped
- 1 Red Onion (small)- Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 limes
In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, tomatoes, pepper, jalapeno and red onion.
Sprinkle salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder and cayenne pepper over vegetable mixture. Stir to combine.
Pour lime juice, olive oil and hot sauce over vegetable mixture. Stir to combine.
Refrigerate for at least an hour or up to overnight before serving.