Lynne Kenton @delmarvaliciousdishes
01. Mix light brown sugar and black pepper on a shallow dish. Dredge both sides of bacon through mixture adhering sugar to both sides.
02. Place a wire rack on top of a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Line up bacon on wire rack in a single layer. Repeat for all bacon slices.
03. Bake bacon at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and flip strips of bacon over.
04. After flipping bacon slices, sprinkle with diced jalapenos and drizzle with honey. Return to oven and bake for 15 more minutes until bacon is crispy.
05. Remove from oven and let bacon cool. Enjoy! This bacon is best enjoyed as a snack stick, on a cheddar bacon melt or in a Bloody Mary!
Looking for more Jalapeno and Bacon recipes? Try these Oven Baked Jalapeno Poppers!
The Author: lynne kenton
for more Simple snack recipes, follow @delmarvaliciousdishes