Caramel Pumpkin Pie Dip is a irresistible fall dip- perfect as a light appetizer or a tasty dessert!
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is less than a week away! Despite the chill in the air, the holidays are my favorite time of the year. I love how the holidays bring family and friends together. I love the FOOD. And I am now so excited to see the holidays through my little boys eyes.
Onto the Dip!
Now, lets get into the food! Caramel Pumpkin Pie Dip is an easy appetizer or simple dessert that you can whip up in 10 minutes or less. It is made with pantry staples. The best part is that you can prep this ahead of time and pull out of the refrigerator when guests walk in.
Here is what you need:
- ⅓ Less Fat Cream Cheese
- Canned Pumpkin
- Caramel Sauce
- Powdered Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Ginger
- Light Whipped Topping
Start by mixing the cream cheese and canned pumpkin in a stand mixer. I use my KitchenAid mixer for everything! Add in the caramel sauce. You can either use store-bought caramel sauce or homemade. Once caramel is mixed through, add the ground ginger and ground cinnamon and mix. Fold in the whipped topping until combined. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
What can I eat with my Caramel Pumpkin Pie Dip?
When serving this dip, I like to have a few healthy options to dip and then a few fun options. For the healthy options, serve red grapes and a sliced apple. I recommend using a crunchy apple like a Gala, Honeycrisp or Pink Lady that will hold the dip.
For my fun (less healthy) options, graham crackers, Nilla wafers and gingersnap cookies are great options! Simple animal crackers would also be good to dip!
Looking for a different appetizer option?
Try my Sweet Potato Mushroom Toast for a savory appetizer. This toast combines a sweet potato puree with salty balsamic roasted mushrooms. Sweet Potato Mushroom Toast could also be used a light, vegetarian option!
If you make this Caramel Pumpkin Pie Dip for the holidays or any time of year, be sure to leave a comment or share @delmarvaliciousdishes!
Caramel Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 8 oz ⅓ Less Fat Cream Cheese- softened
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- ½ cup Caramel Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Light Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Apples, Grapes, Graham Crackers, Cookies for dipping
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, mix the cream cheese and canned pumpkin until combined.
- Add the caramel sauce and mix until blended.
- Add the ground ginger, ground cinnamon and powdered sugar mixing slowly until dry ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with fruit, cookies, graham crackers, etc.